Portfolio - 2020 Q4 Overview





Happy new year everyone! Hope 2021 treats us all better :)

Every quarter, I will be publicly sharing my current holdings, along with the rough percentage. On top of that, each counter will come with a relative "risk value" in terms of outlook.

The idea is to be transparent, and let viewers know in advance if I have a vested interest in the companies that I write about. Even with this, I will still continue to have disclaimers for any of my posts that focus on a single company.


2020 Q4 Portfolio Changes


New Positions: NetLink NBN Trust, ParkwayLife REIT

Closed Positions: Keppel Infra Trust (+1.8%), Frasers Property (-28.3%)

Added: Frasers Centrepoint Trust, Mapletree Industrial Trust

Reduced: DBS (+8.8%)


This quarter, I shifted my positions to focus on more favorable long-term trends, with the addition of NLT (Tech, IoT) and PLife (Healthcare), closing off KIT (Infrastructure) and FP (Property Dev).

Added on to FCT to further ride on local recovery, and MINT to take advantage of the short-term price weakness. I reduced my position in DBS, locking in some profits from the fast run up, rebalancing it down to a more comfortable portfolio weightage.

I also set up a trial portfolio for US stocks, which will run on a negligible budget for at least 6 month, after which a review will be done to decide if I should make a more serious investment in the US market.


Current Portfolio Composition


Counter % Cost  Risk (/10) 
ST Engineering 14 2
Keppel DC REIT 13 3
Frasers Centrepoint Trust 16 5
Mapletree Ind Trust 21 3.5
DBS 21 5
ParkwayLife REIT 9 1.5
NetLink NBN Trust 6 6


Counter% Cost 
Intuitive Surgical-
Microsoft-
Powered by Blogger.