Portfolio - 2021 Q1 Overview

 



Took a pretty long break for the past few months! Haven't really had a chance to look too deeply into any results and/or companies, but I have plans to make some changes to the portfolio soon, so a few posts should be coming up in the coming weeks (no promises though).


2021 Q1 Portfolio Changes


New Positions: -

Closed Positions: -

Added: Mapletree Industrial Trust

Reduced: -


Didn't do much in the first quarter of the year, with just a small addition to the existing MINT position. Truth be told, it was supposed to be a quick trading position, but it didn't really go as planned. Typically when a trading position gets converted into a investment position, it points to an undisciplined approach without a strict cut-loss in mind.

However, my "short-term" trades are always done with a counter that I'm comfortable holding in the long run, at a comfortable price. So I don't think it's that bad of a situation!

I also closed my position in US. I recorded some gains (5-10%), but lost it all on some GME itchy finger plays, so it all broke even in the end! For the short 2 month trial or so, I still felt "out of my zone", and so will be taking a step back, and sticking to my core investing strategies.


Current Portfolio Composition


Counter% Cost Risk (/10) 
ST Engineering132
Keppel DC REIT123
Frasers Centrepoint Trust155
Mapletree Ind Trust253.5
DBS205
ParkwayLife REIT91.5
NetLink NBN Trust66


After a cursory glance at the recent results, I don't think the fundamentals for the companies have changed much over the past few months, hence the unchanged "Risks".

Powered by Blogger.