Portfolio - 2021 Q2 Overview

  



Q2's been a pretty busy period for me, with significant changes to my portfolio, along with a lot more time spent on revamping and creating content for the site. Really hope you guys enjoy reading my posts!


2021 Q1 Portfolio Changes


New Positions: CapLand China Trust, ETH, LINK, BTC

Closed Positions: ST Engineering (+13.0%), ParkwayLife REIT (+10.0%)

Added: Mapletree Industrial Trust

Reduced: -


Exited my position in ST Engineering and ParkwayLife, with a holding period of roughly 10 and 6 months respectively. 

ST Engineering is still a solid company, but there's an uncertainty about whether they can bounce back without government subsidies/grants. Their dividend payout ratio has been rather high and stagnant, hence I don't see too much of an upside.

On the other hand, I believe that ParkwayLife will still continue to provide slight dividend growth in the coming years (as part of their rental agreements). However, looking at the asset's performance, I believe that the market is overly optimistic about the potential upside from rental renewal. 

You can read more about my takes on ST Engineering and ParkwayLife here and here respectively. The choice to close these positions is personal, and do not constitute any investment advice.

Part of the reason why I sold the two counters was to raise funds for new ideas. I initiated a position in CLCT, as well as a few cryptocurrencies. You can see my review of CLCT here.

I also added on to my MINT stake again, through a partial subscription of the recent Preferential Offering.



Current Portfolio Composition


Counter% Cost Risk (/10) 
CapLand China Trust156
Keppel DC REIT123
Frasers Centrepoint Trust155.5
Mapletree Ind Trust253
DBS205.5
Crypto (ETH, LINK, BTC)710
NetLink NBN Trust66


My perceived "risk" for DBS and FCT increased slightly, while that for MINT decreased. 





Powered by Blogger.